Wishing all Plumstead and Diep River residents a wonderful Easter weekend!
Planning on getting the family out of the house for the long weekend?
Follow the security check list for your house below:
- Consider having someone house sit while you are away
- Befriend your neighbour and ask them to keep an eye on things while you are away
- Make your property looked ‘lived in’ – invest in automatic light timers that can mimic your home routine
- Ensure all doors and windows are locked
- Install added security features such as exterior lights with sensors
- Main Road between Letterstedt Road to Gabriel Road (both directions – local access only) from 05:30am – 07:15am
- Main Road between Gabriel Road to Atlantic Road (Southbound Lane) from 06:30am – 08:15am
To view road closures in other areas click here
Get ready for a country themed evening on the 10th of May. Plumstead Rusoord will be hosting an all you can eat biltong and all you can drink wine from 19:00 – 22:00. With the best wines, cheeses, biltong and company, this event is not to be missed!
Only 200 tickets available so book now.
For more information click here
Electricity interruptions can be expected in Diep River on the 6th of April 2014 from 06:00 – 18:00. Interruption is required for maintenance. Diep River residents are advised to treat all installations as live for the full duration of the interruption as the electricity supply may be restored at any time without warning.
Please turn your geyser switch off when the electricity goes off and on again 1 hour after the electricity is restored to prevent any unwanted tripping.
This community event notice is brought to you by Chas Everitt Plumstead & Diep River
Click here to view Plumstead and Diep River property for sale